????????? * medicines for HIV or some varieties of oral generic cialis online
To watch content sources and attributions, reference our cheap viagra
Before taking Lamictal, tell your doctor in case you have kidney or liver disease, previous depression or thoughts of suicide, or for anyone who is allergic to seizure medications cialis 20mg
Deviled eggs are a perennial potluck favorite. Our recipe replaces some of the egg yolks with nonfat cottage cheese—keeping the filling velvety and rich while reducing some of the fat. No one will know the difference.
- 12 large hard-boiled eggs (see Tip), peeled
- 1/3 cup nonfat cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh chives or scallion greens
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Paprika for garnish
- Halve eggs lengthwise with a sharp knife. Gently remove the yolks. Place 16 yolk halves in a food processor (discard the remaining 8 yolk halves). Add cottage cheese, mayonnaise, chives (or scallion greens), relish, mustard and salt; process until smooth.
- Spoon about 2 teaspoons yolk mixture into each egg white half. Sprinkle with paprika, if desired.
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 day.
- Tip: To hard-boil eggs: Place eggs in a single layer in a saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and cook at the barest simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat, pour out hot water and cover the eggs with ice-cold water. Let stand until cool enough to handle before peeling.